Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 9/10/2017
Policy Version: 1.0
Route de Bellevue 18, CH1803, Chardonne, Switzerland
You may not copy or distribute any of the content on this site for commercial gain. This information can be used for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that no attempts are made to remove the identification logos which appear on relevant pages. Changing the pages or using the content in any other product without consent will be considered a breach of our copyright and may result in legal action.
For permission to use this content, please contact info@EasyCareAcademy.com
2. About our services
EasyCare Academy has a number of communications channels. In order to use these you will need to register. All information collected via this website will be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
3. About your account
- We will collect personal information about you when you register with Prospects. For more information about how we use this data see our privacy statement.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that emails can be sent to you.
- You may have action taken against you if you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a service or annoying others.
- You must use registration details which are personal to you and don't belong to anyone else.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and to keep your account details up to date.
4. About the law
You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in any of our online communication services.
This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only post materials to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically.
You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
If you fail to abide by the terms of this policy you will receive a formal warning by email. If after this warning you continue to breach these terms, you will be permanently prohibited from using our services.
6. Disclaimer of liability
The information published on Prospects is provided by Prospects and AGCAS and is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct. Any reliance you place on the information on this website is strictly at your own risk. We welcome feedback, if you think any of the content is factually incorrect, please contact info@EasyCareAcademy.com
We are not responsible for:
- any content we link to on third party websites;
- any unavailable pages on third party websites.
Acceptance of terms
Childrens Online Privacy
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age at the moment of registration. If you have not yet reached the required 16 years of age please submit a written form containing the explicit consent of your parents to info@EasyCareAcademy.com so that we may accept your registration and welcome you to our community. Failure to do so exposes your account to termination.
Termination of the User agreement
Termination of the User agreement by either party will result in a ban or the deletion of the account.
- Are received through the EasyCare Academy contact form
- Originate from the user who´s account is subject to the notice or request
- Are on request by the Website administration confirmed by a message originating from the e-mail account or telephone number associated with the account
If you’d like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, send us an email (info@EasyCareAcademy.com) with the request to do so.
When your account has been deleted, EasyCare Academy will use reasonable efforts to remove your Content from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Changes to these Terms
EasyCare Academy account and content security
By creating an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of the account and its content, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the content. You must not describe or assign keywords to the content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and EasyCare Academy may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause EasyCare Academy liability. You must immediately notify EasyCare Academy of any unauthorized uses of the content, the account or any other breaches of security.
Responsibility of registered users
When you register an account, post on the Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content does not contain anything threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another´s privacy, hateful or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic or otherwise “Not Suited For a Workplace environment”, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; * your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your Contents URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by EasyCare Academy or otherwise.
By submitting Content to EasyCare Academy for inclusion on our Website, you grant EasyCare Academy a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of promoting EasyCare Academy.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, EasyCare Academy has the right (though not the obligation) to, in EasyCare Academy sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in EasyCare Academy reasonable opinion, violates any EasyCare Academy policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. EasyCare Academy will not be liable for any acts or omissions by the user, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of website visitors
EasyCare Academy has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material its content, use or effects. By operating the Website, EasyCare Academy does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. EasyCare Academy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Violation of the Terms
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which EasyCareAcademy.com links, and that link to EasyCareAcademy.com. EasyCare Academy does not have any control over those non- EasyCare Academy websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- EasyCare Academy website or webpage, EasyCare Academy does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. EasyCare Academy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- EasyCare Academy websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As EasyCare Academy asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by EasyCare Academy violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify EasyCare Academy in accordance with EasyCare Academy Copyright policy. EasyCare Academy will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. EasyCare Academy will terminate a visitor´s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of EasyCare Academy or others.
This Agreement does not transfer from EasyCare Academy to you any EasyCare Academy or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with EasyCare Academy. EasyCare Academy and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with EasyCare Academy, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of EasyCare Academy licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any EasyCare Academy or third-party trademarks.
EasyCare Academy reserves the right to display advertisements on the Website and your Content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. EasyCare Academy and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither EasyCare Academy nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will EasyCare Academy, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. EasyCare Academy shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with the EasyCare Academy Terms of Condition, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Netherlands or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EasyCare Academy, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys´ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Jurisdiction and disputes
All legal relationships between EasyCare Academy and the user are governed by the laws of the Switzerland. Should any dispute arise concerning the User agreement that cannot be settled amicably, then it should be brought before the court with competent jurisdiction in the Switzerland.